Who is Padoq?
How to Sumbit Your App
Setting up Test Users
What is a Padoq (or Group)?
Types of Groups
Types of Posts
Edit or Delete Posts
Share a Post
Boost a Post
Report a Post
Creating a Poll
Filtering and Sorting Posts
Copy a Post
Posting to Select Recipients
Updated by Laura Curran
Ok, so now you've created your developer accounts (if not go back to here and here), you're almost there 👍! There are just a few more accounts we need you to set up before we can get to the exciting stuff!
Here are the standard 3rd party tools that we need you to create an account for: Firebase, Branch and GIPHY.
Firebase is Google's mobile application platform that helps you build, improve, and grow your app with functionality like analytics, databases, messaging and crash reporting.
- Go to https://firebase.google.com/
- Press Get Started
- Select Create Project
- Enter a Project Name and accept the T&Cs (make sure to make note of your project name)
- Enable Google Analytics for this project and press Continue
- Choose your Analytics location and accept the T&Cs
- Press Create Project
Branch is the industry-leading mobile measurement and deep linking platform. It helps mobile apps grow with deep links that power referral systems, sharing links and invites with full attribution and analytics.
- Go to https://dashboard.branch.io/
- Press 'New user? Create an Account' to sign up
- Fill in your details and accept the T&Cs
- Press Create Account
- You will then be sent a verification email to confirm
GIPHY is an online database and search engine that allows users to search for and share short looping videos with no sound, that resemble animated GIF files.
- Go to https://developers.giphy.com/dashboard/
- Press Join GIPHY!
- Fill in your details
- Press Sign up