Who is Padoq?
How to Submit Your App
How to Submit Your App to the Google Play Store
Google Play Console: How to push an update live
App Store Connect: How to push an update live
How to Submit Your App to the App Store
App Listing Design Requirements
Setting up Test Users
The Super Admin Dashboard
Setting up a merchant account
Managing group members
Types of Groups
Adding tags to Groups
Update your Profile in a Group
Leaving a Group
Managing and deleting your group
What is a Padoq (or Group)?
Group Privacy Settings
Group Tile Menus
Types of Posts
Edit or Delete Posts
Share a Post
Boost a Post
Report a Post
Creating a Poll
Creating Payment Posts
Filtering and Sorting Posts
Copy a Post
Posting to Select Recipients
Your notifications and activity
3rd Party Tools
Firebase Cloud Messaging
Setting up a SendGrid account
Third Party Tools - End User data collection
Brand and content management
Managing your brand in the CMS
Managing menus in the CMS
Managing groups in the CMS
Managing users in the CMS
Help! It won't let me log in
How do I Report an Issue?
What platforms is the app available on?
The Padoq platform
User registration (onboarding)
How do roles work?
Primary app menu
Padoq feed and menus
Creating a padoq (group)
Managing a padoq
What are Padoq categories?
Verified by Padoq
Notifications and activity
Super Admin Dashboard - Issue reports
Create and Manage Forms (Information Collection)
Glossary | A guide to how we talk
Updated by Emily Houghton
Before publishing a post, there are a number of optional settings that you can edit, whether you are in the mobile app or in your web portal.
You'll notice that in the web portal there are a number of additional post settings available, including Triggers. In the mobile app, we've kept things clean and simple.
In the settings area you can also decide which engagement options - likes, dislikes and comments - you want to be visible on your post, and you can even remove the header and footer of a post to keep the focus on the content only.
How to change post settings in the web portal
- To set this up, you will need access to your app's web portal. Follow the login instructions in the web portal.
- When you login, you will land on your personal dashboard. Select My Groups/My Padoqs from the top toolbar.
- Find the group you wish to publish the post in and select it.
- Select Create Post.
- Select the settings cog at the bottom of the Write Post pop up.
- The default for all post engagement options, headers and footers is ON so if you want your group members to be able to like, dislike and comment on your post, you don't need to change anything here. If you do not want your group members to be able to see the post author, or to be able to dislike your post, simply unselect the relevant options.
- When you're happy, select Save. Continue creating your post and when you're ready, select Post.
How to change post settings in the mobile app
- Select the Write Post icon to begin creating a post.
- Select and unselect from the three highlighted icons: Comments; Likes; Dislikes.
- Complete the post and when you're ready, select Post.