Who is Padoq?
How to Submit Your App
How to Submit Your App to the Google Play Store
Google Play Console: How to push an update live
App Store Connect: How to push an update live
How to Submit Your App to the App Store
App Listing Design Requirements
Setting up Test Users
The Super Admin Dashboard
Setting up a merchant account
Managing group members
Types of Groups
Adding tags to Groups
Update your Profile in a Group
Leaving a Group
Managing and deleting your group
What is a Padoq (or Group)?
Group Privacy Settings
Group Tile Menus
Types of Posts
Edit or Delete Posts
Share a Post
Boost a Post
Report a Post
Creating a Poll
Creating Payment Posts
Filtering and Sorting Posts
Copy a Post
Posting to Select Recipients
Your notifications and activity
3rd Party Tools
Firebase Cloud Messaging
Setting up a SendGrid account
Third Party Tools - End User data collection
Brand and content management
Managing your brand in the CMS
Managing menus in the CMS
Managing groups in the CMS
Managing users in the CMS
Help! It won't let me log in
How do I Report an Issue?
What platforms is the app available on?
The Padoq platform
User registration (onboarding)
How do roles work?
Primary app menu
Padoq feed and menus
Creating a padoq (group)
Managing a padoq
What are Padoq categories?
Verified by Padoq
Notifications and activity
Super Admin Dashboard - Issue reports
Create and Manage Forms (Information Collection)
Glossary | A guide to how we talk
Updated by Laura Curran
What is SendGrid?
SendGrid is a cloud-based SMTP provider that allows you to send email without having to maintain email servers. SendGrid manages all of the technical details, from scaling the infrastructure to ISP outreach and reputation monitoring to whitelist services and real time analytics.
How to setup your SendGrid account
- Go to: https://sendgrid.com/pricing/It is free for those who will be sending no more than 100 emails per day.
- Press Start for free
- Sign up with the email address you want to send your email from e.g. email@example.comYou will need to verify this email address, so make sure you have access to it.
- Press Create Account
- Fill in the additional details
- Press Get Started
Create a Sender Identity
Once you've created your account, you will be taken to a dashboard. On the dashboard main screen, you will have the option to create a sender identity. Please follow these steps:
- Press Create a Single Sender
- Fill in your detailsThe From Name needs to be same as what you registered the account with e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Press Create
- You should now receive an email to verify your sender identity. Please follow the steps on the email.
- Once verified, press Return to Single Sender Verification
- Press Let's do it! at the top of the screen in the green bar
Send your First Email
To set this up, please follow these steps:
- Press Start under Integrate using our Web API or SMTP Relay
- Press Choose under SMTP Relay
- Enter a label for the API Key and press Create KeyThis label can be anything such as Production API Key
- You will then be given a code. Make sure to make a copy of this!You will need to provide Padoq with this code.
- Please also copy the information that you are given in part 2You will also need to share this with Padoq
- Tick: I've updated my settings and press Next: Verify Integration
We will take over at this point.
Please email email@example.com with the details you were provided above.
Add a Teammate
To add us in so we can setup the final steps, please follow these steps:
- Under Settings > Press Teammates
- Press Add Teammate
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org and give us Admin access