Types of Posts
Edit or Delete Posts
Share a Post
Boost a Post
Report a Post
Creating a Poll
Creating Payment Posts
Filtering and Sorting Posts
Copy a Post
Posting to Select Recipients
Who is Padoq?
How to Submit Your App
How to Submit Your App to the Google Play Store
Google Play Console: How to push an update live
App Store Connect: How to push an update live
How to Submit Your App to the App Store
App Listing Design Requirements
Setting up Test Users
Types of Groups
The Super Admin Dashboard
Managing and deleting your group
Setting up a merchant account
Managing group members
What is a Padoq (or Group)?
Group Privacy Settings
Help! It won't let me log in
How do I Report an Issue?
What platforms is the app available on?
The Padoq platform
User registration (onboarding)
Padoq feed and menus
Creating a padoq (group)
Managing a padoq
What are Padoq categories?
Notifications and activity
Super Admin Dashboard - Issue reports
Create and Manage Forms (Information Collection)
Glossary | A guide to how we talk
Primary app menu
How do roles work?
Updated by Emily Houghton
Just like your calendar, the notes and reminders feature in your Powered by Padoq app will be your new saviour if you've got a busy social schedule!
You can easily add a note about a recipe you've saved to your Pinboard 📌 and even set a reminder to send out the latest fitness session in your group 🔔.
How to create notes and reminders
- Select Me or My Profile or My Activity in your app.
- Select Corkboard or Pinboard (this will depend on which app you're in!)
- Select the Write Note icon in the top right of your screen.
- You can assign your note to one of your groups by selecting the icon at the top of the screen and then selecting the group icon you need.
- Add in a Title and your notes and then, if you are setting a reminder, select the date and time that you would like this reminder to occur.
- When you're ready, select Add Note or Add Reminder.
- You can edit or delete your notes and reminders by going back to your Pinboard (or Corkboard), selecting the note to view the details and when you're ready, selecting the Delete icon or Update.
- At the time and date you set for your reminder, you should receive a notification to let you know it's time to go! ⏰