Types of Posts
Edit or Delete Posts
Share a Post
Boost a Post
Report a Post
Creating a Poll
Creating Payment Posts
Filtering and Sorting Posts
Copy a Post
Posting to Select Recipients
Who is Padoq?
How to Submit Your App
How to Submit Your App to the Google Play Store
Google Play Console: How to push an update live
App Store Connect: How to push an update live
How to Submit Your App to the App Store
App Listing Design Requirements
Setting up Test Users
Types of Groups
The Super Admin Dashboard
Managing and deleting your group
Setting up a merchant account
Managing group members
What is a Padoq (or Group)?
Group Privacy Settings
Help! It won't let me log in
How do I Report an Issue?
What platforms is the app available on?
The Padoq platform
User registration (onboarding)
Padoq feed and menus
Creating a padoq (group)
Managing a padoq
What are Padoq categories?
Notifications and activity
Super Admin Dashboard - Issue reports
Create and Manage Forms (Information Collection)
Glossary | A guide to how we talk
Primary app menu
How do roles work?
Updated by Laura Curran
This is it: you're ready to create a group. The exciting moment when your community of members, users and fans, flickers into existence. ✨ A day to remember!
- Press My Padoqs from the homefeed menu
- You'll then be presented with the option to Create Padoq
- Add a display name, description and upload an icon for your group
- Choose your group type (see here for more information)
- Add a location (this helps users find groups near to them)
- Choose a colour scheme for your group
- Add interests to your group (this also helps users find groups in the explore screen)
- Add a minimum age (users under the minimum age will not be allowed entry into your group)
- Choose the privacy level between: Public and Secret (see here for more information)
- Choose if you would like to approve membership requests
- Add required information. Members will be required to answer these questions to join your group. For example, you may want to know their First Name.
- Review and edit your choices. Accept the T&Cs for being an admin.
- Then select Create Padoq.
You will then be asked to create your member profile.