Who is Padoq?
How to Submit Your App
How to Submit Your App to the Google Play Store
Google Play Console: How to push an update live
App Store Connect: How to push an update live
How to Submit Your App to the App Store
App Listing Design Requirements
Setting up Test Users
What is a Padoq (or Group)?
Types of Groups
Setting up a merchant account
Types of Posts
Edit or Delete Posts
Share a Post
Boost a Post
Report a Post
Creating a Poll
Filtering and Sorting Posts
Copy a Post
Posting to Select Recipients
Updated by Laura Curran
This is it: you're ready to create a group. The exciting moment when your community of members, users and fans, flickers into existence. ✨ A day to remember!
- Press My Padoqs from the homefeed menu
- You'll then be presented with the option to Create Padoq
- Add a display name, description and upload an icon for your group
- Choose your group type (see here for more information)
- Add a location (this helps users find groups near to them)
- Choose a colour scheme for your group
- Add interests to your group (this also helps users find groups in the explore screen)
- Add a minimum age (users under the minimum age will not be allowed entry into your group)
- Choose the privacy level between: Public and Secret (see here for more information)
- Choose if you would like to approve membership requests
- Add required information. Members will be required to answer these questions to join your group. For example, you may want to know their First Name.
- Review and edit your choices. Accept the T&Cs for being an admin.
- Then select Create Padoq.
You will then be asked to create your member profile.