Who is Padoq?
How to Submit Your App
How to Submit Your App to the Google Play Store
Google Play Console: How to push an update live
App Store Connect: How to push an update live
How to Submit Your App to the App Store
App Listing Design Requirements
Setting up Test Users
What is a Padoq (or Group)?
Types of Groups
Setting up a merchant account
Types of Posts
Edit or Delete Posts
Share a Post
Boost a Post
Report a Post
Creating a Poll
Filtering and Sorting Posts
Copy a Post
Posting to Select Recipients
Updated by Laura Curran
Now and again there might come a time where you need to edit or delete a post. We all makes mistakes and deserve a second chance, right? Perhaps you've made a spelling mistake. Or maybe you've pressed Post too soon by mistake 🙈. The good news is, if you find yourself needing to edit or delete a post it's super easy! 💪
- Go to the post you want to edit
- Click the ellipsis (that's the three little dots on the top right of the post)
- Cover up your mistakes by making all the changes you need
- Press Update
No one will never know (although it will now say 'Edited' on your post)!!
- Go to the post you want to delete
- Click the ellipsis (the three dots on the top right of the post)
- Press Delete Post
- Confirm you want to delete by pressing Delete
It will be like it was never there!!