Who is Padoq?
How to Submit Your App
How to Submit Your App to the Google Play Store
Google Play Console: How to push an update live
App Store Connect: How to push an update live
How to Submit Your App to the App Store
App Listing Design Requirements
Setting up Test Users
What is a Padoq (or Group)?
Types of Groups
Setting up a merchant account
Types of Posts
Edit or Delete Posts
Share a Post
Boost a Post
Report a Post
Creating a Poll
Filtering and Sorting Posts
Copy a Post
Posting to Select Recipients
Help! It won't let me log in
How do I Report an Issue?
What platforms is the app available on?
Updated by Laura Curran
- Go to Google Play Console: https://play.google.com/apps/publish
- Log in to your account
- Click on your app
- Go to Release Management and press App Releases
- In the Internal Test you will see the latest app
- Press Manage next to Internal Test
- Press Release to Alpha
- Add what's new in the release (you have a maximum of 500 characters)
- Press Review (ignore any warnings)
- Press Start roll-out to Alpha
- Press Confirm
When you go back, you'll now see the app in the closed track alpha.
- Press Manage next to Closed Track Alpha
- Press Release to Production
- Press Review
- Press Start roll-out to Production
It has now been submitted for approval.