Types of Posts
Edit or Delete Posts
Share a Post
Boost a Post
Report a Post
Creating a Poll
Creating Payment Posts
Filtering and Sorting Posts
Copy a Post
Posting to Select Recipients
Who is Padoq?
How to Submit Your App
How to Submit Your App to the Google Play Store
Google Play Console: How to push an update live
App Store Connect: How to push an update live
How to Submit Your App to the App Store
App Listing Design Requirements
Setting up Test Users
Types of Groups
The Super Admin Dashboard
Managing and deleting your group
Setting up a merchant account
Managing group members
What is a Padoq (or Group)?
Group Privacy Settings
Help! It won't let me log in
How do I Report an Issue?
What platforms is the app available on?
The Padoq platform
User registration (onboarding)
Padoq feed and menus
Creating a padoq (group)
Managing a padoq
What are Padoq categories?
Notifications and activity
Super Admin Dashboard - Issue reports
Create and Manage Forms (Information Collection)
Glossary | A guide to how we talk
Primary app menu
How do roles work?
Updated by Laura Curran
- Go to Google Play Console: https://play.google.com/apps/publish
- Log in to your account
- Click on your app
- Go to Release Management and press App Releases
- In the Internal Test you will see the latest app
- Press Manage next to Internal Test
- Press Release to Alpha
- Add what's new in the release (you have a maximum of 500 characters)
- Press Review (ignore any warnings)
- Press Start roll-out to Alpha
- Press Confirm
When you go back, you'll now see the app in the closed track alpha.
- Press Manage next to Closed Track Alpha
- Press Release to Production
- Press Review
- Press Start roll-out to Production
It has now been submitted for approval.