Types of Posts
Edit or Delete Posts
Share a Post
Boost a Post
Report a Post
Creating a Poll
Filtering and Sorting Posts
Copy a Post
Posting to Select Recipients
Who is Padoq?
How to Submit Your App
How to Submit Your App to the Google Play Store
Google Play Console: How to push an update live
App Store Connect: How to push an update live
How to Submit Your App to the App Store
App Listing Design Requirements
Setting up Test Users
Types of Groups
The Super Admin Dashboard
Setting up a merchant account
What is a Padoq (or Group)?
Group Privacy Settings
Help! It won't let me log in
How do I Report an Issue?
What platforms is the app available on?
Updated by Laura Curran
Send push notifications to your users using Firebase Cloud Messaging to drive engagement 🔔. We've already done the hard work and set your app up in Firebase to do this.
For more information:
- How does it work? Go to: https://firebase.google.com/docs/cloud-messaging
- What can it do? Go to: https://firebase.google.com/products/cloud-messaging/
To send a push notification:
- Login to Firebase Console: https://console.firebase.google.com/
- Click on your Firebase Project
- On the side menu, under Grow, click on Cloud Messaging
- Press Send your First Message