Who is Padoq?
How to Submit Your App
How to Submit Your App to the Google Play Store
Google Play Console: How to push an update live
App Store Connect: How to push an update live
How to Submit Your App to the App Store
App Listing Design Requirements
Setting up Test Users
What is a Padoq (or Group)?
Types of Groups
Setting up a merchant account
Types of Posts
Edit or Delete Posts
Share a Post
Boost a Post
Report a Post
Creating a Poll
Filtering and Sorting Posts
Copy a Post
Posting to Select Recipients
Help! It won't let me log in
How do I Report an Issue?
What platforms is the app available on?
Updated by Laura Curran
Send push notifications to your users using Firebase Cloud Messaging to drive engagement 🔔. We've already done the hard work and set your app up in Firebase to do this.
For more information:
- How does it work? Go to: https://firebase.google.com/docs/cloud-messaging
- What can it do? Go to: https://firebase.google.com/products/cloud-messaging/
To send a push notification:
- Login to Firebase Console: https://console.firebase.google.com/
- Click on your Firebase Project
- On the side menu, under Grow, click on Cloud Messaging
- Press Send your First Message